Thursday, March 28, 2013

Finally Finished!


I finally finished my Photoshop! Yaayy! The finalising touch I made was to make my happy half look as if I was holding something. I decided to make myself hold a fruit basket as this would create a good contrast between the dry and barren wasteland to fertile land that grows fresh fruit. I also changed the contrast and shadows of the fruit bowl so that the colour scheme would fit in with the environment around it. I also changed my sad half's top to being cracked to fit in with the scenery in that particular half. To make some finishing touches, I made sure every image had no areas that weren’t yet rubbed out by the paintbrush and also slightly changed some of the image’s colours to match the surrounding colours. I’m really proud with my overall result because it has turned out to look better than I first planned it on being! I have really enjoyed this photo-shopping unit for a number of reasons. They are:
  •           I’ve always wondered how people can photo shop images to look so realistic (such as models in newspapers)
  •           I love fiddling around with technology so photo shop easily became something to keep me entertained
  •           I also love photography and photo shop sort of became another way of modifying photos I already have in my iPhoto library


Even though we’ve finished our photo shop unit, I will still photo shop images just for fun in my spare time. Also, this will be a skill I can take all through school, university and my life! 




I tried uploading this image as a jpeg but it wouldn't allow me because the photo was too big! But I took a screenshot of the blown up image and I think it looks exactly the same as it did when it was a jpeg.

No comments:

Post a Comment