Friday, March 15, 2013

Progress Report #4

Today I got rid of my beach side and edited in lush, green farmland instead. I think this contrasts better with the drought because it is clear that one half is much happier than the other. I also edited myself to look like I'm wearing Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz's dress because I thought it would fit in well :) To make the clouds look more like one cloud, I duplicated the happy half's clouds and stuck the missing half of them onto the sad half. I think this helps the photo look more united as one instead of disjoined. I also found out that you can specifically change ares of the skin tone to be more skin-colour like or more tanned! So to match the skin colour of the body in the Dorothy dress, I modified my skin tone. Now my happy half doesn't even look like a different body has been photoshopped over mine.






This was what I found that made my skin tone change colour!




No comments:

Post a Comment