Thursday, November 7, 2013

Progress and Colour Schemes


So I’ve finally made good progress with my iBook as I’ve modified and finished writing the stories for every chapter,  added in writing fonts, and have figured out my main colour scheme for the story. These effects can be observed in this screenshot from chapter 1:




Today Mr Powell taught me a handy trick to use when trying to find a suitable writing colour. All you have to do is go to the box you would click if you were selecting a colour, but instead of clicking a colour, you click the little magnifying glass that enables you to hover over and click any colour on your desktop screen that you want your writing colour to be. For me, I hovered over and clicked the main colour that appeared in my video of the chapter. More often that not, this happened to be a certain shade of blue considering my story is set underwater. 



No comments:

Post a Comment