Thursday, February 21, 2013

My edit

Today in creative media everyone was asked to take a photo of themselves and photoshop the image in someway or another. I got the idea of making myself look as if I was floating up in the clouds so I found a cloud background image from google, some hearts to go on the whites of my shirt and some angel wings. In order to do this, I had to use the magnetic lasso tool so I could accurately cut out my body so I could drop a cloud background behind it. This tool also saved heaps of time compared to the amount of time it would take me to paint brush out the original background. I also changed the opacity of the hearts to make some of the crinkles and folds in the shirt stand out. Therefore the hearts looked more realistic and didn't just look like hearts stuck on top of an image.
This is what the photo looked like at the end:






The magnetic lassoo tool




Opacity:


No comments:

Post a Comment