Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Animations!!!

I'm so excited for this term!! In year 8, making animations was one of my work highlights for the year because I got to think of a story and then make it into an animation, which I thought was pretty cool! So when Mr Powell told us we were going to be making animations over the next 2 terms, I got really excited because having 2 terms means I can put lots of work into an animation and hopefully get a well-deserved outcome! 

I'm not too sure what I will animate at the moment, but I'm going to try and incorporate at least one other element like Photoshop or iStopmotion along with Animationish.

This term, I also want to make sure I always update my blog after every lesson we have. This is because last term I didn't always update my blog as much as I probably could have. And it won't be very fun if I put heaps of effort into my animation and not too much effort into my blog because then at the end of the project, I won't have the overall grade I was aiming for.

Happy Animationing!

No comments:

Post a Comment