Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spinning Out

Today I changed the colour of my flying object to being pink, instead of a dark brown. I think it now stands out much more than what it used to. I also started working on the explosion that occurs when the object hits my fish. It gradually gets bigger, just like what a real explosion would look like and I thought it looked really good when I had finished! 



















Both the scenes of the explosion and the scene where my fish is spinning out because it gets hit, kind of fade into one another if that makes sense. I slowly started turning the colours of the explosion until they made a spinning vortex. Here's a picture of what the vortex looks like, except it will be spinning.




















Next lesson I'm hoping to add the fish into the middle of the votex and make it have 'X' eyes to symbolise that it's unconscious. The next scene of my animation will then be the fish awakening and realising it has lost its colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment